Straight backs are happy backs. Kånken was launched in 1978 after back problems had begun to develop increasingly in younger age groups and the popularity of the shoulder bag was on the rise. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around the country, and so did the Kånken. It's popularity has continued to grow and today is renowned as an excellent and durable choice for school, outings or biking to work. Kånken has many simple, and clear functions. The large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items. Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and logo that doubles as a reflector.
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Height: 38 cm
- Volume: 16 L
- Padded Shoulder Straps: No
- Laptop Compartment: No
- Laptop Size: 13"
- Greenland Wax: Not Compatible
- Outer Material: Vinylon F
- Inner material: 100% Polypropylene
- Care labels: Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water
- Environmental Info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation