Expedition Long Down Parka W
Long, well-insulated down parka for winter activities in really cold conditions.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionExpedition Long Down Parka is an extra-long parka version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974. Made from recycled polyamide and padded with a combination of down and synthetic insulation (approx. 50% of each). The padding is distributed in two layers – one for down, one for synthetics – with an offset construction that gives maximum warmth without cold spots.
Just as comfortable for everyday use as for forest walks or ice fishing outings, where the roomy hood and generous length protect against cold winds. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
- Outer fabric and lining in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Second layer of padding is 100% recycled polyester.
- Robust, adjustable hood with characteristic details.
- Two top-loading pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Environmental Info : Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable down
- Material : Down
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Gross Weight: 1,36
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Weight: 1360
- Additional Instructions: only wash at a professional cleaner, wash separately, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, remove the leather pullers before wash
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: 40°C mild process