Lappland Fleece M
$319.95 Sale • Save
Light, soft, fleece jacket in recycled polyester. Perfect for hunting and forest life.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionLightweight, soft warmth for cold days hunting – Lappland Fleece Jacket is a versatile mid layer that is just as suitable for forest life as for the shooting range. Its design is timeless with a high collar, hand pockets and shoulders in G-1000 Silent Eco that can resist wear from backpack straps. Made from recycled polyester with an environmentally friendly method that dyes and spins the yarn at the same time, meaning much less water and energy is used than in traditional dyeing.
- Lightweight, warm fleece jacket.
- Recycled polyester dyed using an eco-friendly method.
- G-1000 Silent Eco with camouflage print on the shoulders and elbows.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyester: 100%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Solution dyed
- Material : G-1000®
- Clothing Layer: Mid layer
- Collar: Polo
- Gross Weight: 0,4
- Hood: False
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s)
- Reinforcement Areas: Shoulders, Elbows
- Weight: 450
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, use a leather balm on leather details regularly, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process