Vidda Pro Wool Padded Jacket W
Durable trekking jacket with warm Swedish wool insulation.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionVidda Pro Wool Padded Jacket is a durable, warm jacket with robust features, perfect for trekking, bushcraft and demanding outdoor life in cold conditions. Made in weather-resistant G-1000 Eco and lined with a sustainable padding made from carefully selected Swedish wool and PLA – a bioplastic made from corn starch. It has a generous hood with warm lining in recycled wool. Seven pockets with plenty of room for things you want to keep close at hand.
- Wind- and water-resistant jacket in durable G-1000 Lite Eco.
- Sustainable padding in Swedish wool and PLA from corn starch.
- Two-way zipper at the front with protective flap and buttons.
- Adjustable hood with lining in recycled wool.
- Drawcord adjustments at hem and buttons at sleeve cuffs.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Filling : wool: 82%, polylactide: 18%, wool: 80%, polylactide: 20%
- Composition Inner Material : polyester: 100%
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Traceable wool
- Material : G-1000®, Wool
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Fill Weight Gm: 150
- Gross Weight: 1,17
- Hood: True
- Hood Features: Drawcord adjustment
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Weight: 1170
- Additional Instructions: wash in wool program only, wash with similar colors, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent, remove the leather pullers before wash
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C mild process
Been eyeing this jacket for months, weighing up for price and usefulness. Finally bought it, just in time for wet weather in Sydney. The jacket came just in time when wild weather in Sydney happened (gusty wind at 50km ph and heavy rain, my umbrella was useless...oh it was freaking cold too, it is winter in Australia). I was surprised, the jacket did very well. my body was well protected, dry and warm! so THANK YOU FJALLRAVEN!!! I am super happy with my purchase, what I regret is I forgot to buy a wax for this jacket. but I still super pleased, though!