Inspired by the 1970s classic Greenland Jacket, we have designed a sustainable shell jacket for comfortable everyday use, all year round. Made from robust Eco-Shell HD with good breathability, outer fabric in recycled polyester and PFC-free impregnation. Well tailored, slightly longer cut that fits just as well over a woollen sweater in the forest as your regular office clothes.
- Waterproof and well ventilated in robust Eco-Shell HD.
- Outer layer in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Easy to re-impregnate with Fjällräven’s PFC-free spray.
- Buttons and drawcords designed for easy repair.
- Well-tailored, thigh-length cut.
- Characteristic pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Extra pocket openings with zippers at the sides.
- Mesh pocket for a phone in the right hand pocket.
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- One Napoleon pocket.