Simple, robust trekking backpack for shorter and longer overnight trips, all year round. Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. The durable fabric gives a timeless impression and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra resistance against moisture and wear. The carrying system has a fixed back length and is stable and substantial for the backpackÕs size. The hipbelt and shoulder straps are adapted to fit a manÕs body type and the hipbelt has two pockets for sunscreen, snacks or the like. The backpack is top loaded and has a spacious main compartment with snow lock. The top lid can be raised and has two pockets. There is an attachment loop for an ice axe and trekking poles and the backpack is hydration system compatible. A zippered pocket at the front holds rain gear and the like, and there are two side pockets. There is also an extra opening at the bottom of the pack for easy assess to contents. Compression straps on the sides stabilise the contents of the pack when it is not fully loaded. Whistle on the chest strap and base made from durable polyamide. A rain cover in visible safety colour UN Blue is included.
- Designer Comments: We wanted to create a simple, uncomplicated backpack with technical details and a really comfortable carrying system. Kaipak is made from our own durable outdoor fabric G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. The base has a double layer of strong nylon fabric that keeps moisture out when you place your backpack on a wet surface.
- Outdoor Type: Lightweight outdoor
- Trekking Types: Technical trekking
- Care labels: Rub grease into the leather, Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water
- Designer: Product Developer: Neal Fernandez
- Environmental Info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, G-1000 Wax Impregnation, Organic Cotton, Recycled polyester
- Rain-cover: YES
- Carrying System: Fixed
- Volume: 58 L
- Width: 40 cm
- Height: 73 cm
- Depth: 30 cm
- Outer Material: 500D 100% Polyamide, G-1000¨ HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton