Kånken Art Coast Line-Sky
$179.95 Sale • Save
Special edition Kånken with unique design. Part of the Arctic Fox initiative.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Removable seat pad stored in inside back pocket.
- Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : Vinylon-F
- Gross Weight: 0,3
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Weight: 400
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash