Kånken Art Gear Bag Ocean Surface
$64.95 Sale • Save
Practical pack bag in durable G-1000 fabric. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionKånken Gear Bag is a versatile pack bag for everything from all your cords and tools to your skin products or other items you want to keep organised. The main compartment has a durable zipper and there is a handle/hang loop on the side. Two open pockets inside. Pack volume 2 litres, measurements 12 x 19.5 x 6.5 cm. Just like other Kånken Art products, it is part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox Initiative where part of sales goes to environmental and climate projects. NOTE: Appearance of each pack bag will vary slightly due to the patterned fabric.
- Durable and water-resistant in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Perfect for tools, cords or as a simple toilet bag.
- Zippered main compartment with two open pockets inside.
- Loop to hang or carry bag.
- Name label inside.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Material : G-1000®
- Pockets: 2
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Washing: do not wash