Kånken Art Mini Landsort
$159.95 Sale • Save
Special edition Kånken Mini with unique design. Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. The backpack has a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. The long shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It comes with a seat pad, stored in the inside back pocket, that keeps the contents of the main compartment from pressing against your back. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Fits both children and adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo and front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Material : G-1000®
- Depth: 13
- Gross Weight: 0,2
- Height: 29
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat Pad Included: True
- Weight: 320
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash