Kånken Art Plus Woodlands
Special edition Kånken with a unique pattern and laptop sleeve.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made in durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique pattern and colour combination by the Swedish artist Mander. Kånken Art Plus has a removable seat pad, padded shoulder straps and webbing handles at the top. It has two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front and an internal 15” laptop sleeve with a padded bottom. In the Kånken Art Plus backpack, you’ll also find a custom pen case in an internal side pocket and a custom sketchbook in the front pocket. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox Initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made of durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Unique pattern and colour combinations by Swedish artist Mander.
- Padded shoulder straps, two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Custom pen case and a custom sketchbook included.
- Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative supporting climate/environmental projects.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : PFC-Free, Organic cotton, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Material : Vinylon-F
- Pockets: 5: Inner pocket(s), Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat Pad Included: True
- Volume: 16L
- Weight: 450
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash
I own the sling, mini, classic and the 17" laptop versions, and in terms of the layout of the bag I like this one the best! Everything is the same as the classic, but it has built in shoulder padding (liked the laptop bags), a lower pocket to hold the seat cover (which makes getting things in and out of that pocket easier), and a small pocket on the bottom right inside of the main compartment (which is meant to hold the pencil case that comes with this bag, but I use to hold other stuff). I think these changes are extremely practical, and I would recommend to fjallraven to make these changes permanent!
Aside from that the beautiful patterns are great, and I really love the extra notebook and pencil case that came with it! I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and absolutely recommend this bag to anybody else interested! :)