Kånken Art Sling Landsort
Special edition Kånken Sling with unique design. Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using a Kånken as their canvas. This year, we’re proud to present Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken Art Sling a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land.
A practical little shoulder bag with an adjustable strap and textile handles. It is a piece of art that carries stuff, and each bag sold gives back to nature through the Arctic Fox Initiative.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and handles at the top.
- Zippered main compartment with inside pocket.
- Zippered quick-access pocket on the back.
- Name label inside.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Depth: 11
- Gross Weight: 0,15
- Height: 20
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Outside compartment, Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Weight: 190
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash
Great for when you just need the essentials to get you through. So many compliments on the colour. I adore it. Thanks for creating this.
This is my first Kanken and I love it. Light weight, and fits in everything I need (phone, wallet, sunglasses and case, keys and lip balm). Love the colour combination too.
Such a great size and the colour is gorgeous 🥰