Simple, robust trekking backpack in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. Supportive carrying system with fixed back length and robust hipbelt.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionSimple, robust trekking backpack for daytrips and shorter overnight treks, all year round. Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. The durable fabric gives a timeless impression and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra resistance against moisture and wear. The carrying system has a fixed back length and is stable and substantial for the backpack’s size. The hipbelt and shoulder straps are adapted to fit a man’s body type and the hipbelt has two pockets for sun screen, snacks or the like.
The backpack is top loaded and has a spacious main compartment with snow lock. The top lid can be raised and has two pockets. There is an attachment loop for an ice axe and trekking poles and the backpack is hydration system compatible. A zippered pocket at the front holds rain gear and the like, and there are two side pockets. Compression straps on the sides stabilise the contents of the pack when it is not fully loaded. Whistle on the chest strap and base made from durable polyamide. A rain cover in visible safety colour UN Blue is included.
- Top loaded mountain trekking backpack.
- Perfect for day trips and shorter over-night treks
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Supportive carrying system with hip belt.
- Adjustable top lid with two pockets.
- Composition Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty S: 65% polyester (recycled), 35% cotton (organic), 100% polyamide 500D
- Environmental Info : Organic cotton, Recycled polyester, Produced without PFCs
- Material : G-1000®
- Carrying System: Fixed
- Depth: 22cm
- Height: 65cm
- Rain Cover Included: True
- Volume: 38L
- Weight: 1600
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly