Exchanges & Returns
You can process your exchange or return using the form at the bottom of the page, but first, please read our policy carefully. This policy applies to products purchased from the website www.fjallraven.com.au and www.fjallraven.co.nz
We accept all exchange and return requests for any reason within 30 days of receiving your item unless purchased within a sale or clearance period, given that the item is in its original condition. This means:
- Item is in its original, new condition. That is, free from marks, makeup, scuffs, odours
- Item is folded neatly in original packaging with all zips and snaps closed.
- Swing tags and labels are attached and undamaged
- Item was not purchased during a sale or clearance period
- Item was purchased online, if purchased in-store the order must be returned to the store it was purchased in.
As another way to support customers over the Christmas and gift giving season, we have extended our Exchange and Returns policy to 45 days for any purchases made from November 20th 2023 to 17th December 2023.
If the products are returned used, damaged or do not have all original packaging, we reserve the right to refuse your refund.
You will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returning parcels except in special circumstances.
For exchanges, please simply state your exchange request on the returns form. Once we receive your item, please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be processed and a further 3-5 business days for delivery (subject to Australia Post).
If there is an error with your order please contact customer service before filling in the returns form
If you require your replacement urgently we recommend purchasing this item to avoid missing out on the stock, and simultaneously processing a return for a credit or refund. You are welcome to contact us if you are unsure.
PROCESSING YOUR RETURN
- Click here to fill out the returns form. You will need your order number and the email address used for the order to complete the form.
- When your return request has been received and approved, you will receive a response from us with shipping and documentation information.
- Re-pack your items safely for transit and post according to instructions. If your item arrives damaged, we won't be able to offer a refund or exchange. We recommend using registered post with tracking - we are not liable if your package goes missing in transit and unfortunately we won't be able to help.
Please note, we cannot accept pickups or drop-offs at our warehouse due to Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
WHAT IF A PRODUCT IS FAULTY OR INCORRECTLY DELIVERED?
We take the utmost care in ensuring our goods are of high quality. However, if for any reason you find that our products are faulty or unsatisfactory, please visit our warranty page here.
We offer a 2 year limited warranty that covers manufacturer defects for items with proof of purchase, bought in Australia & New Zealand.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET A REFUND?
This is largely dependent on the period of time your financial institution takes to process the refund. In general, you can expect to receive your refund in your original payment account within 5-10 business days once your goods have been received by Fjällräven.
HOW DO I CONTACT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM?
You can contact us via email, here.
Our Customer Service team operates on Monday to Friday (excluding NSW public holidays) from 9 am to 5 pm Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Savings Time.