The brand new, bigger sibling to the Kånken family. This 30L Kånken is the perfect companion for those who need some extra room in their bag for a weekend away. Produced without PFCs, made for a lifetime of use.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionIntroducing a brand new, bigger sibling to the Kånken family. This 30L Kånken is the perfect companion for those who need some extra room in their bag for a weekend away. Inspired by the classic duffel bag, the Kånken Weekender can be carried in three ways: as a simple hold-all, a crossbody bag, or as a backpack by turning it on its side and using the padded shoulder straps. It stays true to Kånken’s iconic design with its heavy-duty handles, zippered front pocket and hardwearing Vinylon fabric. But the Weekender takes Kånken to new heights with its spacious main compartment and a front compartment that expands or collapses depending on your packing requirements – use it for shoes, a towel or to keep laundry separate from the main compartment. Set to last for many weekend getaways in the years to come.
- A duffel-inspired 30L Kånken made from the same hardwearing Vinylon fabric as the original Kånken, perfect for a long weekend away.
- Can be carried in three ways: as a hold-all, a crossbody bag or a backpack.
- Large, main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and press button closure to keep laptop in place.
- Large, collapsible front compartment and two smaller zippered pockets plus classic zippered front pocket with interior key hook.
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps.
- Composition Brand Material : Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Environmental Info : Produced without PFCs
- Material : Vinylon-F
- Depth: 20
- Gross Weight: 0.64
- Height: 30
- Laptop Case: True
- Laptop Size: 17"
- Volume: 30L
- Weight: 650
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash
I love this bag, its so versatile and so far haven’t had any issues with things moving around too much going from the side to a backpack, but I have been careful of how I pack it.
The only down side I would say is that it wouldn’t fit a 17 inch laptop in the laptop pocket because of the way the edges of the pocket curve. And then the sides of the bag itself. I have a 15.6 inch laptop very thick (gaming one) it could fit, just but the securing strap wouldn’t close. In saying that in a padded sleeve it fits well sitting against the laptop locket, so I just use the pocket for other stuff. And is pretty easy to take in and out when I work on the train, even when the bag is full. The store clerk was super helpful helping me check the fit for my laptop before I purchased, (I purchased it knowing it wouldn’t fit into the pocket.) I also wish there was a chest strap or a way to add one, but it’s not possible with the padding on the straps…
Great bag, would recommend but just check the fit for laptops.
Perfect size for travel, extremely convenient for weekend trips or wanting some extra space in carry-on luggage.
Great bag, great service thank you.