Fjällräven provides a 2-year limited warranty, to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects. Warranty claims require proof of purchase from Australia and does not cover accidental damage and general wear and tear as described below.
The following variables are considered manufacturing defects and covered by our warranty policy:
- Split seams
- Broken zips
- Broken buttons
- Broken buckles
Accidental damage / wear and tear:
The following variables are considered accidental damage or general wear and tear and are not covered by our warranty policy:
- Fading/discolouration from improper use or extensive sun exposure
- Melted zippers, fabric, faux fur
- Rips, tears, cuts to material, webbing
- Abrasion on fabric and seams
- Fabric piling
Fjällräven has the authority to determine that if the cost of the repair exceeds a reasonable amount a replacement product will be issued in lieu of a repair. If your garment has a manufacturing defect please complete the form below and we will return to you right away with further instructions.
- All warranty submissions are subject to assessment. If approved, you will receive shipping instructions to send the faulty item to us for repair. Warranty repairs for Fjällräven in Australia & New Zealand is managed by Zen Imports Pty Ltd.
- The average turnaround time for a repair is approximately three to four weeks.
- You will be responsible for costs incurred in sending the faulty item to us and we will in return take care of sending the item back to you after repair.
We’re always happy to help with providing advice on proper care of your Fjällräven equipment. You can learn more about it at our Care & Repair
, or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org