Canada Wool Padded Jacket M
$504.95 Sale • Save
Comfortable lumberjack’s shirt in recycled wool with durable, warm wool padding.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionStay a little longer by the campfire in this comfortable lumberjack style mid-layer jacket. It is a warmer version of our popular Canada Shirt, made from soft flannel in recycled wool and padded with Lavalan; a sustainable padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA fibres from corn starch. Shoulders, elbows and pocket flap are reinforced with G-1000 Eco for extra durability. Perfect under a shell jacket on cold autumn and winter days, and also works well by itself in mild temperatures.
- Soft flannel in recycled wool and polyester.
- Padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA from corn starch.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco.
- One chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers.
- Press buttons at the front and on cuffs.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : wool: 65%, polyester: 30%, other fibers: 5%
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Traceable wool
- Material : G-1000®, Wool
- Closing: Press buttons
- Clothing Layer: Mid layer, Outerwear
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,87
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Side pocket(s) with press button
- Reinforcement Areas: Shoulders, Elbows
- Weight: 867
- Additional Instructions: wash in wool program only, wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 30°C very mild process