Bergtagen Jacket M
$899.95 Sale • Save
Spacious, well-insulated jacket with durable synthetic padding.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Well-insulated jacket that can handle tough treatment in the mountains. Padded with high-performance G-Loft Supreme, with a spacious hood and several pockets for extra gloves, goggles, etc. Generous cut that makes it easy to pull on over other layers, for example when taking a break. Perfect when you’re braving icy winds above the treeline.
- Light, strong and windproof with PFC-free impregnation.
- 100% recycled polyester.
- Padded with G-Loft Supreme.
- Warms even in damp conditions.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Brand Material 2 : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Brand Material 3 : Corylon: 94% polyamide, 6% aramid
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®, Corylon
- Closing: Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Gross Weight: 0,67
- Hood: True
- Hood Features: Drawcord adjustment, Helmet compatible
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Reinforcement Areas: Elbows
- Ventilation: True
- Weight: 650
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash separately
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process