Greenland Re-wool Shirt Jacket M
$429.95 Sale • Save
Robust “shirt-jacket” in recycled wool. Great for everyday use and easy-going outdoor life.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionChopping wood or walking in the forest in minus temperatures is even more enjoyable in this robust “shirt-jacket” made from recycled wool. It has the Greenland series’ characteristic pockets, top-loaded with flaps and extra openings at the sides. Suitable as either a warm mid layer or as a lighter jacket in milder temperatures.
- 80% recycled wool, 20% polyamide.
- Wool wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Polyamide gives durability.
- Two top-loaded bellows pockets with flaps.
- Pockets have extra zippered openings at the sides.
- Composition Brand Material : wool: 80%, polyamide: 20%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable wool
- Material : G-1000®, Wool, Re-Wool
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Additional Instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 30°C normal process