Kaipak Trousers Curved W
Hardwearing, versatile trekking trousers with Curved Fit in G-1000 Eco with stretch panels.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description
Kaipak Trousers are designed to work just as well on the trail as for everyday use. This model has Curved Fit with an accentuated waist, and the cut is articulated with stretch panels in the waist, crotch and back of knees for extra freedom of movement. The main fabric is durable G-1000 Eco that can resist wind and brief showers, and that can be waxed with Greenland Wax for enhanced weather protection. Leg endings with strap adjustments and boot hooks.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco with stretch panels.
- Designed for versatile functionality in the mountains and for everyday use.
- Spacious leg pockets, one buttoned and the other zippered.
- Leg endings with strap adjustments and boot hooks.
- Curved fit and Regular leg length.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyamide: 88%, elastane: 12%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Fit: Curved Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,4
- Leg Endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Preshaped Knees: True
- Waist: High waist
- Weight: 400
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
I am very happy with these trousers. They are excellent for a north QLD winter up to about 20 degrees. If cooler days a pair of long johns fit. I did go up one size compared to my kebs. They are as comfortable as my trail and trek tights. Happy to recommend them.