Singi Trekking Shirt LS M
Hardwearing outdoor shirt in unwaxed, pre-washed G-1000 that wicks away moisture. Mesh under the arms and opening in the yoke.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionHardwearing shirt with regular fit for trekking and multifaceted outdoor life. Made from unwaxed G-1000 that is pre-washed for a soft feel against the skin. The material wicks away moisture and dries fast giving maximum comfort during sweaty activities. Any excess heat can be released through ventilation openings with net fabric under the arms and in the yoke across the shoulders. Two chest pockets and an arm pocket, all with buttoned flaps. Sleeve buttons keep rolled up sleeves in place.
- Trekking shirt in, non waxed G-1000® Original and pre washed for maximum comfort.
- Regular fit and sleeve button function.
- 2 chest pockets and 1 small sleeve pocket.
- Ventilation openings with mesh in arm pits and under the yoke at back.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Organic cotton, Recycled polyester, Produced without PFCs
- Material : G-1000®
- Closing: Buttons
- Clothing Layer: First layer, Mid layer
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,3
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons
- Ventilation: True
- Weight: 380
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 2 dots - Max 150°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
An outstanding shirt for everyday use with a nice cut and very comfortable. It is also great for lugging around a back pack.
Shirt dealt well with its first hike in high humidity and then sunshine in a cool wind. The humidity was a bit oppressive and so there was plenty of moisture to wick away which it did. It also coped with the cool wind. The size of large is a bit big but then I would rather have this than be tight across the shoulders. So far so good.
Really love this shirt. It is expensive but your can feel the fit and quality.