High Coast Wind Jacket M
Light and packable wind jacket made from waxed polyamide/organic cotton. Adjustable hood and vertical chest pockets.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Light, pliant and packable wind jacket in waxed polyamide/organic cotton. The fabric is wind resistant and can withstand light rain as well, and it dries fast should it get wet. A practical garment that can be pulled on when needed, suitable for many kinds of outdoor life - walking, paddling or cycling. Simple design with only the most essential details to keep weight at a minimum.
The jacket has a well-fitting adjustable hood and zipper at the front with an inside protective flap. A vertical chest pocket on the left side keeps small items close at hand. Sleeve cuffs with elastic edging. Drawcord adjustment at hem. The wax impregnation makes the jacket water resistant; it will keep you dry during light showers but not during a downpour or constant rain.
- Light, versatile and packable wind jacket with snug-fitting, adjustable hood
- A perfect pullover garment for light trekking and day trips; it blocks out cold winds while effectively letting out moisture from within
- Made from light yet strong HC-Lite fabric that is wind resistant, well ventilated and quick drying
- Two zippered hand pockets with mesh lining
- Elastic binding at sleeve cuffs
- Drawstring adjustment at hem
- Composition Brand Material : HC-Lite®: 54% polyamide, 46% cotton
- Environmental Info : Organic cotton, Recycled polyamide
- Material : HC-Lite
- Gross Weight: 1
- Weight: 345
- Additional Instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process