Light, pliant and packable anorak that protects against cold winds, a smart garment that can be pulled on when out on day trips walking, cycling or paddling. Made from a waxed polyamide and organic cotton fabric that is water resistant and dries fast should it get wet. The style is simple with only the most essential details, all to save weight and allow you to Òpack smartÓ. The well-fitting hood is adjustable, there is a half-length zipper at the front and a kangaroo pocket that doubles as a pack bag. The sleeve cuffs have elastic edging and thumb holes that keep sleeves in place. Drawcord adjustment at hem. The wax impregnation makes the jacket water resistant; it will keep you dry during light showers but not during a downpour or constant rain.
- Designer Comments: Perfect for a windy day in all its simplicity. The waxed surface repels drizzle and dries quickly. Thumbholes keep your hands dry when you need to work on packing. The kangaroo pocket has space for the essentials and makes the anorak easy to pack and easy to access in your bag.
- Environmental Info: Organic, Recycled
- Family: High Coast
- Care instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
- Gender: Men's
- Material: HC-Lite: 54% Polyamide, 46% Cotton
- Material name: HC-Lite
- Size: XS-XXXL
- Sleeve length: long sleeve
- Weight: 270g
- Weight reference: in size M