Abisko Lite Shorts M
Light, airy trekking shorts for summer mountain trekking and warmer climates. One leg pocket, two hand pockets and a back pocket.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description
Light, airy trekking shorts in comfortable stretch fabric that gives you maximum freedom of movement. The fabric is well ventilated, dries fast and does not take much space when packed and it's practical for trekking in the summer mountains or in warmer climates. Zippered leg pocket on the right side with an inside mesh pocket for mobile phone, plus two hand pockets and a back pocket. Regular fit with a mid waist that is a little higher at the back so the shorts sit comfortably when carrying a backpack.
- Light, well-ventilated and packable trekking short in stretch fabric.
- Waist higher at the back for comfort when wearing a backpack.
- Zippered leg pocket on the side of right leg.
- Two hand pockets and one zippered back pocket.
- Composition Material : polyamide: 88%, elastane: 12%
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,3
- Inseam Length: 26
- Inseam Length (us): 10
- Leg Type: Shorts
- Pockets: Back pocket(s), Hand pocket(s), Side pocket(s) with zipper
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 250
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
As a remote guide, I need everything I own to have dual purpose as we pretty much live out of one bag for months on end. It also needs to be quality gear!
These Abisko lite shorts look the business straight away. Devoid of multi coloured pockets, they are smart enough to wear as uniform for client arrivals as well as hit the trails in what little downtime I have.
Fjalraven quality is worth the extra layout as the fabric is easily washable on the run to keep them on point.
Stoked with my purchase.