Barents Pro Shorts M
Durable trekking shorts with a mid waist and regular fit in G-1000. Reinforcements over the rear and six practical pockets.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Robust trekking shorts in wind and water resistant G-1000 Original, with double layers of fabric over the rear for extra durability. Practical pockets that have room for everything you want to keep close at hand; two hand pockets, a large map pocket with flap and inside mobile phone pocket on the right leg plus two leg pockets and an axe pocket on the left leg. Mid waist and regular fit.
- Hardwearing shorts in G-1000 Original
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric at the rear
- Map pocket, axe/knife pocket
- Regular fit, mid waist
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,3
- Inseam Length: 28
- Inseam Length (us): 11
- Leg Type: Shorts
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket, Map pocket
- Reinforcement Areas: Rear
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 341
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
These shorts are awesome, lots of great pockets and they are so well made fantastic quality and they are extremely durable.
Great quality, heavy duty, plenty of deep pockets and a good fit! All good.