Canada Shirt M
Robust lumberjack's shirt in a warm wool blend.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionRobust, warm shirt in flannel made with recycled wool. It combines the warmth of wool with the durability of synthetic fibres. Details in G-1000 Eco on the inside of the collar, cuffs, pocket flaps and front opening. Both chest pockets are positioned a little lower than other shirts for easier access. Works well as both a light jacket on mild autumn days and as a robust insulating mid layer on cold outings in the mountains.
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : acrylic: 45%, polyester: 25%, wool: 25%, other fibers: 5%
- Environmental Info : Recycled
- Material : G-1000®, Wool
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,6
- Weight: 600
- Additional Instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 30°C normal process
I got the red and black colour as I always wanted that classic look.
The shirt itself is perfect. The cut, the detail and I guess it’s durability.
Don’t hesitate with this one. Spend.
Very practical shirt and built to last.