1960 Logo T-shirt M
Light t-shirt in a jersey knit with organic cotton and recycled polyester.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Short-sleeved t-shirt in a sustainable jersey knit that combines the softness of organic cotton with the functionality and durability of recycled polyester. Wicks away moisture and dries quickly, making it extra comfortable in warm climates. Round neckline and little logo printed on the chest.
- Lightweight and quick drying in warm climates.
- 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyester.
- Little logo printed on the chest.
- Round neckline.
- Composition Material : polyester: 60%, cotton: 40%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled
- Clothing Layer: First layer
- Collar: Round neckline
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,15
- Weight: 145
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C mild process
The 1960 logo T-shirt, expensive as always with Fjallraven, but unusually is not quite so well thought out as it’s much too short. It rides up when the backpack goes on, no matter how I tuck it in, which spoils everything. I have a very Nordic build so am in theory just the right fit, but the length!
Love my new t-shirts. Great fit and feel.