Abisko Lite 1
Lightweight, compact and wind-stable tunnel tent with excellent ventilation. Comfortable for solo trekking with generous sitting height and plenty of room for gear.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionCompact and stable tunnel tent for solo trekkers who like to travel with a smaller backpack. One main pole and strong corner poles in aluminium give generous head height and space over the feet. A comfortable, reliable and lightweight trekking companion when you want to travel alone. The flysheet is made from Fjällräven’s new high-performance nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights giving excellent strength despite low weight.
The vestibule is spacious for a one-man tent and there is plenty of room for gear. The flysheet and inner tent are connected, making handling easy and protecting the inner tent from rain while pitching. It is also possible to use double tent poles (an accessory) when using the tent in exposed conditions. Ventilation is excellent with three openings, positioned both high and low, which can be completely closed if needed.
For really good airflow in warm conditions, the flysheet door can be rolled up to half way and fastened in place with an auto-lock that won’t let the zipper “creep” in strong winds. All openings, including the inner tent door, are covered in a fine mesh that keeps out even the smallest, barely visible insects. Clothesline plus mesh pockets in the inner tent make it easy to dry gear and keep organised. Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Abisko Lite 1 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Four-season tunnel tent combining low weight and usability with strength and reliability
- Weight-saving, low-profile design with a vestibule that is optimized for trekking with a smaller pack
- Two strong and very light DAC Featherlite NSL poles
- Closable vent openings with no-see um mesh
- Environmental Info : Produced without PFCs
- Equipment Features: Clothesline, Reflective guylines
- Guyline: 2 mm Dyneema (160 kg) reflective
- Inner Tent Material: 15D Ripstop DWR 100% polyamide
- Number Of Entrances: 1
- Number Of Poles: 5
- Pole Diameter: 9mm
- Pole Material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Weight: 1650 g
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, store in dry clean condition
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash