Abisko Shape 2
Lightweight and strong tunnel tent with a spacious vestibule. Easy to pitch. Smart features, including a flysheet that can be rolled up at both ends.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionLightweight and strong four-season tunnel tent with weight-saving low-profile design and remarkable space in the vestibule. A versatile tent with superior ventilation, including a new smart feature that lets you roll up the flysheet at both ends. This gives fantastic airflow and is just as practical in unpredictable Scandinavian weather as it is in warmer climates. A perfect lightweight companion when trekking, all year round, in all conditions except the most extreme. The flysheet is made from new, high-performance TripleRip nylon with an innovative construction that combines two fabric weights – the most exposed areas against the ground are reinforced with a stronger, thicker fabric while the less exposed areas are made from a lighter fabric – giving excellent strength while keeping weight low.
The flysheet and inner tent are connected so the inner tent is kept dry while pitching. Pole sleeves are on the outside and are colour coded for simplicity. They are wide enough to fit double poles (an accessory) in exposed conditions. Large, highly positioned vents give excellent airflow and all openings are covered with a fine mesh that keeps out even the smallest, barely visible insects. The openings in the flysheet can be opened or completely closed with flysheet fabric. In warm conditions the doors can be rolled up and fastened in a half-open position – the zipper has an auto-lock feature so the wind can’t force it to “creep” – for extra air circulation without rain getting to the inner tent.
The inner tent door has a fine mesh and can be completely closed with a fabric door. The vestibule has plenty of room for equipment, cooking or a four-legged friend. The entrance is from the side, which means the space can be used well. The inner tent is also spacious with a clothesline and mesh pockets that are useful when you want to keep track of your gear. Just like all of Fjällräven’s tents, Abisko Shape 2 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Weight-saving, low-profile design but still with remarkable space in the vestibule
- Flysheet can be rolled up at both ends for superior ventilation
- Clothesline in the vestibule and the inner tent
- Closable vent openings with no-see-um mesh
- Environmental Info : Produced without PFCs
- Equipment Features: Clothesline, Reflective guylines, Attachment points for gear shelf
- Floor Material: 40D PU 6000 mm 100% polyamide
- Guyline: 2 mm Dyneema (160 kg) reflective
- Inner Tent Material: 15D Ripstop DWR 100% polyamide
- Number Of Entrances: 1
- Number Of Poles: 3
- Pole Diameter: 9 mm
- Pole Material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Weight: 2320 g
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, store in dry clean condition
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash