Abisko Trekking Tights M
Technical trekking tights in highly functional stretch fabric with reinforcements for extra durability in rough terrain. Practical pockets and waist with belt loops and a fly.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Technical and durable trekking tights in a highly functional stretch fabric. They combine the freedom of movement of tights with the durability of a pair of trekking trousers; reinforcements over the rear and knees can handle close contact with sharp stones and rocks and also resist moisture if you sit or kneel on damp ground. Perfect for all kinds of trekking in the mountains and other types of rough terrain.
The waist and the upper front are made from a woven stretch fabric, that together with belt loops and a fly give them a trouser-like look. Practical leg pockets offer practical storage; a large one on the right-hand leg has room for a map and a smaller zippered one on the left-hand leg fits a compass – perfect for when you are heading out into the unknown.
In addition, there is a pair of hand pockets with zippers and a little loop at the waist lets you attach gear or a light jacket close at hand. The excellent fit and four-way stretch fabric gives a garment that has maximum freedom of movement, that can easily tag along on a shorter or longer climb and that will sit comfortably under a pair of shell trousers if it starts raining.
- Technical and hardwearing trekking tights.
- Made from a dense, high-performance stretch fabric that is durable and wicks away moisture.
- Reinforcements at knees and rear for extra protection in rough terrain and when sitting down on damp ground.
- Waistband and upper front in woven stretch fabric, which together with belt loops and zippered fly gives a trousers look.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Composition Material : polyamide: 82%, elastane: 18%, polyamide: 62%, aramid: 16%, elastane: 12%, polyester: 10%
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Clothing Layer: First layer
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,3
- Leg Endings: Fixed length
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Map pocket, Side pocket(s) with zipper
- Preshaped Knees: True
- Reinforcement Areas: Knees, Rear
- Waist: High waist
- Weight: 300
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C mild process
My partner thinks they look cool however I haven't quite found the right purpose for them. I bought xxl which is based on a usual size 37inch fjallraven pant. These seem too big? Or baggy in the legs? The material is not too hot, indeed not at all wind proof. The reinforced knees are kinda scratchy. I might put them away again until spring as the winter wind makes them too cold.
I been searching for hiking tights for men. Which is very rare. They usually have running or cycling tights Men don't usually wear them. I feel comfortable and move more free when using tights over shorts. So I searched for hiking tights and came across this wonder of a gem. So comfortable the reinforced knee and back fabric makes it more tougher in the wild. Got a lot of compliments from curious hikers from Day1 I used it. They have never seen anything like it before.