Expedition Pack Down Hoodie M
Lightweight, flexible, hooded down jacket for winter activities.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionExpedition Pack Down Hoodie is a lightweight, flexible hooded down jacket for winter activities. Perfect as a reinforcement garment on top of or under a shell jacket, and easy to pack into a backpack – or its own pocket – when it isn’t being used.
Padded with one layer of ethically produced down in stitch-through channels, with synthetic insulation over the shoulders for extra resistance against pressure and moisture. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
- Lightweight outer fabric and lining in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders.
- Adjustable hood with classic details.
- Two hand pockets and an inside pocket, all with zippers.
- Environmental Info : Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable down
- Material : Down
- Closing: Two-way zipper
- Gross Weight: 0,49
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Reinforcement Areas: Shoulders
- Weight: 490
- Additional Instructions: wash separately, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent, remove the leather pullers before wash
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: 40°C mild process