Greenland Jacket W
Fjällräven's classic jacket from 1968. A hardwearing favourite both out in nature and in town.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionOutdoor classic from 1968, now with an improved fit and sustainable materials. Its low weight, durability and practical details have made Greenland Jacket equally appreciated for outdoor life as for everyday urban activities. Its water resistant properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of this already hardwearing jacket.
Durable in wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco. 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton. Impregnate with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection. New, improved fit for women. Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons. Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings. Inside pocket with zipper. Well-fitting hood. Two-way zipper with protective flap. Double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows. Cuffs with press buttons. Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- The iconic Greenland Jacket with fixed, well-fitting hood
- Made from wind and water-resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Long-lasting, functional fabric makes it perfect for everyday adventures
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows
- New, improved fit for women
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Gross Weight: 0,65
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Side pocket(s) with zipper
- Reinforcement Areas: Shoulders, Elbows
- Weight: 650
- Additional Instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process