Greenland Re-Wool Jacket M
$924.95 Sale • Save
Special edition Greenland Jacket in recycled wool and G-1000 Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton).
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Wool has a long tradition of use in the outdoors, so why not use it for our most iconic jacket of all? This special edition winter jacket is made from a fantastic recycled wool fabric, with pile fleece lining and G-1000 Eco reinforcements for added warmth and durability. You’ll also find the classic Greenland pockets and the equally classic hood, ready to protect you from autumn storms. A new winter favourite with a robust, woollen feel.
- A warm, robust winter garment that combines the great functional properties of wool with Fjällräven’s hardwearing outdoor fabric.
- Perfect for everyday outdoor life during the colder seasons.
- Fixed, well-fitting hood.
- Pile fleece lining in hood and around the torso.
- Lightly padded sleeves with polyamide lining.
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned placket.
- Two buttoned chest pockets.
- Two bellows pockets with buttoned flaps and extra openings at the sides. Inside zippered pocket.
- Press button adjustments at cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®, Wool, Re-Wool
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Gross Weight: 1
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Open side pocket(s)
- Reinforcement Areas: Shoulders, Elbows, Pockets
- Weight: 1560
- Additional Instructions: wash in wool program only, wash separately, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 30°C very mild process