Greenland Re-Wool Jacket W
$924.95 Sale • Save
Fjällräven’s classic jacket, here in recycled wool with warm pile-fleece lining.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Wool has a long tradition of use in the outdoors, so why not use it for Fjällräven’s most iconic jacket? This winter version of Greenland jacket is made from a fantastic fabric in recycled wool, with pile-fleece lining and reinforcements in G-1000 Eco for added warmth and durability. You’ll also find the classic Greenland pockets and the equally classic hood, ready to protect you from autumn storms. Perfect for everyday use and forest excursions during autumn and winter.
- Robust and warm in recycled wool.
- Durable G-1000 Eco on the shoulders and elbows.
- Comfortable, warm pile-fleece lining.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®, Re-Wool, Supreme Microloft, Wool
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Gross Weight: 1,27
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Open side pocket(s)
- Reinforcement Areas: Shoulders, Elbows
- Weight: 1270
- Additional Instructions: wash in wool program only, wash separately, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 30°C very mild process