PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description
Kaipak Jacket is designed to work just as well on the trail as for everyday use. Fjällräven’s hardwearing G-1000 Eco resists wind and brief showers and underarm stretch panels give you excellent freedom of movement. The jacket also ventilates out moisture efficiently, which makes for a drier experience during intense treks. Three zippered pockets and one inside pocket – perfect for things needed close at hand.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco with stretch panels.
- Designed for versatile functionality in the mountains and for everyday use.
- Adjustable hood with protective brim. Chest pocket and hand pockets, all with zippers.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Gross Weight: 0,6
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Weight: 630
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process