PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description A long-time favourite on rocks, snow and all kinds of terrain, the award-winning Keb Jacket is now updated for even better performance. It is still the reliable, well-ventilated jacket that has been a favourite among trekkers all over the world, but now with a refined fit, better durability and new details that are easier to repair. Made in durable G-1000 Eco and stretch fabric and perfect for trekking and alpine adventures, all year round.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- G-1000 Eco on the hood, shoulders, front and the lower back.
- Well-ventilated stretch fabric over the back, sleeves and pockets.
- Underarm ventilation openings with two-way zippers.
- Adjustable storm hood and chest pockets with zippers.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Hood: True
- Hood Features: Drawcord adjustment, Helmet compatible
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Weight: 700
- Additional Instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
Great shell jacket. I'm 6', 82kg or so, of solid/average build...and I ordered it without trying...and it feels spot on for sizing. Plenty of room underneath to wear something warm, not that I plan on wearing it to the arctic or anywhere like that, but, it had room to spare with the light woollen jumper and thermal shirt I wore the first day I tested it. I suspect a Medium might be enough, too. But...the arms might not have the necessary length that the Large does. It was about 9 or 10 degrees, and raining lightly, that morning I went for my regular 7.5km walk around a local lake. With the light rain, I was pretty chuffed it had that big hood. It's not as crazy big as some reviews say...and you just fold the brim back if the weather isn't that bad after all. But...there's no reason your face should get wet with it there. Light rain just beads off the fabric. I wore Keb trousers, too, in discrete black. Because one doesn't want to look like an outdoor adventurer, when just going for a morning walk. Haha! But, I do really like the Chestnut/Acorn colour. It's a little brighter in person than the photo above shows. Outstanding jacket. And not heavy at all. Quite light.