Nuuk Parka M
Large winter parka with synthetic lining that effectively keeps out the wind, rain and winter cold. Many practical pockets, a detachable fleece-lined hood and synthetic fur edging.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Large, parka with synthetic lining that reaches down over the rear and thighs. The perfect winter garment for changing weather conditions, it protects against the wind and rain at the same time as the Supreme Micro Loft padding keeps you warm in really low temperatures. Detachable hood with soft fleece lining and warm synthetic fur trimming that protects against snowstorms.
Many practical pockets, including two large zippered breast pockets, a pocket for a media player on the sleeve and two bellow pockets with hand-warming pockets at the hem. On the inside, there are two mesh pockets, two media player pockets with openings for ear phones, safety pockets and one Napoleon pocket. Ribbed knitting at the neck keeps cold actives out. Drawcord at the hem and long, two-way zipper with protective flap. Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Wind and waterproof padded parka in fluorocarbon free Hydratic®
- 2 top loading bellow pockets and 2 fleece lined hand warming pockets and 1 media pocket on sleeve
- Detachable 2-way adjustable storm hood with removable arctic fur
- Shell fabric velcro closures at cuffs
- Fleece lined hood and collar with windshield rib to keep the cold out and warmth in
- Composition Brand Filling : Supreme Microloft: 100% polyester
- Composition Inner Material : polyamide: 100%
- Composition Material : polyamide: 100%
- Composition Membrane : polyurethane: 100%
- Material : Supreme Microloft
- Breathability: 10000
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Fill Weight: 250
- Gross Weight: 1,8
- Hood: True
- Hood Features: Detachable fur, Drawcord adjustment
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Open side pocket(s)
- Weight: 1820
- Additional Instructions: remove fur trim before wash, wash separately, do not use fabric softener
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
After mail ordering a size too large and returning it I now have the correct and am very pleased with this parka, very comfortable. Expecting the money for my returned parka shortly.