Övik Nordic Sweater M
Patterned knitted sweater in traceable wool. Soft and warm for autumn and winter outdoor life.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionEnjoy winter’s colder temps in a classic knitted wool sweater. The pattern is inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishermen’s sweaters, and the knitting has a lofty structure that insulates well and is light and easy to move about in. Perhaps it also warms a green heart knowing that the wool comes from farms that follow the strictest criteria regarding animal welfare, land stewardship and chemical use.
- 100% traceable, ethically produced wool.
- Jacquard knitting that binds a lot of air for excellent insulation.
- Wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco on elbows.
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : wool: 100%
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Traceable wool, Non-mulesed wool
- Material : G-1000®, Wool
- Clothing Layer: Mid layer
- Collar: Round neckline
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,38
- Hood: False
- Reinforcement Areas: Elbows
- Weight: 380
- Additional Instructions: wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: hand wash
Warm and stylish. Got an admiring comment the first day of wearing.
The heat is out of our summer in Sydney. This lightweight sweater is a handy garment for this time. Looking to use it as a layer in Scandinavia in February, and I will obviously know more about it then.