Singi Merino Henley M
Light, soft base-layer top in a merino wool blend. Resists bad odours naturally.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Light and comfortable base-layer sweater in a soft jersey knit that combines the functional properties of merino wool with the durability of synthetic fibres. Feels good against the skin, under a shirt or sweater, as the wool fibres wick away moisture and warm, even when damp. Wool’s natural antibacterial properties reduce the risk of bad odours – practical when on a multi-day trip. Buttons in corozo, a durable natural material with a wood-like surface.
- Light and comfortable in a merino wool/polyamide blend.
- Wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Natural resistance to bad odours.
- Round neckline with corozo buttons.
- Traceable, ethically produced merino wool.
- Composition Material : wool: 91%, polyamide: 9%
- Environmental Info : Traceable wool
- Material : Wool
- Clothing Layer: First layer
- Collar: Round neckline
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,4
- Weight: 251
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent, wash in wool program only, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 30°C normal process
This henley fits perfect and true to size. Great quality as all Fjällräven products are.
Very versatile piece of clothing; not too warm, not too cold - just right as stand alone or for layering