Granit Shirt M
Durable, warm lumberjack shirt with comfort fit in wool blend. G-1000 reinforcements at the shoulders and two buttoned breast pockets.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description
Durable, warm lumberjack shirt in thick flannel wool blend with G-1000 reinforcements at the shoulders and pocket flaps. The fabric combines the insulating properties of wool and the durability of polyester, which creates a comfortable winter garment that can keep you warm even when wet. Comfort fit and bellows at the yoke for increased mobility. Buttons in the front, two buttoned breast pockets.
- Heavy wool shirt with G-1000¨ Original reinforcement over shoulder.
- The fabric combines the exceptional warming properties of fine wool with the strength of polyester fibers.
- Pleats at the back for full range of movement.
- 2 chest pockets.
- 2 chest pockets.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : acrylic: 45%, polyester: 25%, wool: 25%, other fibers: 5%
- Material : G-1000®, Wool
- Closing: Buttons
- Clothing Layer: Mid layer, Outerwear
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,57
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons
- Reinforcement Areas: Shoulders
- Weight: 570
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, use a leather balm on leather details regularly, use enzyme free detergent, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 30°C normal process
This shirt is perfect for winter. The colour is an awesome option. First saw this shirt on a YouTube special on how to build a log cabin, wanted it ever since. Can’t go past the quality of it. Very comfy and durable.
Super nice shirt, materials seems very hard wearing yet soft and the transition of materials at the shoulder is very rounded which alot of similar shirts fail to get right. Lots of little details and a long life of wearing make this shirt worth the expense.