Greenland Down Liner Vest M
$424.95 Sale • Save
Light, versatile down vest for extra warmth under a shell jacket in cold weather.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionVests are true outdoor favourites – insulating where you need it and so packable that you won’t have to think twice before taking one along. Greenland Down Liner Vest is made from pliant recycled polyester and lightly padded with ethically produced down. Classic details like chest pockets with flaps give it a true Greenland feel. Perfect as a reinforcement garment to lengthen the season of your shell jacket or Greenland Jacket, and great by itself – over a shirt or sweater – on milder days.
- Outer fabric in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Lightly padded with ethically produced down.
- Chest pocket with button and flap in G-1000 Eco.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Filling : goose down: 80%, feather: 20%
- Composition Inner Material : polyester: 100%
- Composition Material : polyester: 100%
- Environmental Info : Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable down
- Material : Down, G-1000®
- Closing: Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
- Fill Power: 600 CUIN
- Fill Weight: 110
- Gross Weight: 0,7
- Hood: False
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s)
- Weight: 380
- Additional Instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: 40°C very mild process