Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket M
Classic Fjällräven model with down padding for everyday outings in the colder months.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description
Fjällräven's most classic jacket here in an autumn/winter version with high-quality, ethically produced down that warms when the temperature drops. The design is based on the original Greenland Jacket from 1968, but this version has leather details on the hood and sleeves, plus lining made from recycled polyester that further strengthens the sustainability profile of an already sustainably produced jacket. With its outer in durable G-1000 Eco, it is ready for many years spent out in nature.
- Padded with ethically produced 800 cuin down.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Zippered inside pocket and hand pockets with hidden buttons.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Filling : goose down: 95%, feather: 5%
- Composition Inner Material : polyester: 100%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable down
- Material : Down, G-1000®
- Closing: Buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Fill Power: 800 CUIN
- Fill Weight Gm: 100
- Gross Weight: 1
- Hood: True
- Hood Features: Fixed
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s), Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Weight: 1040
- Additional Instructions: wash separately, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process