Greenland Winter Jacket M
Classic winter jacket with warm teddy lining. A durable favourite both in nature and town.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description
A 1970s classic that has warmed generations of nature lovers and now with an improved fit and sustainable materials. Weather-resistant outer fabric, soft teddy-fleece lining and practical details make for a winter jacket that is equally at home in the forest as in town. Its water resistant properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which further increases the durability of an already long-lasting jacket.
- Durable in wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection.
- New, improved fit.
- Teddy-fleece lining in polyester.
- Composition Brand Filling : Supreme Microloft: 100% polyester
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Inner Material : polyester: 100%
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®, Supreme Microloft
- Closing: Buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Fill Weight Gm: 115
- Gross Weight: 1,26
- Hood: True
- Hood Features: Fixed
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Reinforcement Areas: Shoulders, Elbows
- Weight: 1260
- Additional Instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
Warm, fits as per sizing chart. Went with large because of the arm length so it's just a little baggy but perfect to fit a jumper underneath without feeling suffocated. Really great material. Not the warmest to be sure but it definitely is toasty
Very nice jacket indeed and excellent service.
Fantastic jacket. Easily the highest quality I've owned, very warm, and great water resistance. I wear it everywhere in the colder months! Very impressed