Kånken Art Hip Pack Woodlands
Special edition Kånken Hip Pack with a unique pattern and colour combinations.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made in durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique pattern and colour combination by the Swedish artist and graphic designer Mander (Martin Ander). It has a zippered main compartment with an inside sleeve pocket and key clip, zippered security pocket in the back, and a zippered front pocket. Adjustable webbing hip belt and handles at the top, and inside name label. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made of durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Unique pattern and colour combinations by Swedish artist Mander.
- Zippered main compartment with inside pocket and key clip.
- Adjustable, 25 mm wide hip belt. Zippered security pocket in the back.
- Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative supporting climate/environmental projects.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : PFC-Free, Organic cotton, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Material : Vinylon-F
- Depth: 9
- Pockets: 3
- Seat Pad Included: True
- Volume: 2L
- Weight: 135
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash
Love this little bag. Has been very useful on a recent holiday in Bali. Fits passports, wallet, sunscreen and little things like lip balm etc.