Räven Jacket M
Durable outdoor jacket made of G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionDurable outdoor jacket made in G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton – Räven Jacket was first launched back in the 1970s – and has been a popular classic ever since. It is a versatile jacket that is just as suitable for everyday use as for general outdoor life, with an adjustable hood in HC Lite that can be rolled up and folded into the collar for convenient storage.
It has a two-way zipper with a buttoned flap, one zippered inside pocket, and two large, buttoned pockets with bellows and extra openings from the sides. Drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem. Räven Jacket will be a highly functional icon for many years to come.
- A popular classic that was first launched in the 1970s.
- An iconic Fjällräven model that was first launched in the 1970s
- Adjustable hood in HC-Lite that can be rolled up and folded into the collar.
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps, one zippered inside pocket.
- Two buttoned bellows pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned flap.
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®, HC-Lite
- Closing: Buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Hood: True
- Hood Features: Capsule hood
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Weight: 690
- Additional Instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
I bought mine in1981 and still wear it. I did manage to get a couple of stains on it, but that's not the jacket's fault. Everything else is in perfect condition considering its age.
My dream jacket!
I'm over six foot and broad shoulders and the large size fits beautifully.
It's got four pockets, also with side openings for my hands.
Double zips so I can zip the lower one up higher so I can sit comfortably with it done up. Press studs to hold it closed and neat.
A draw string at the waist to pull it in for a more fitted look.
It's super tough and practical fabric and lightweight and breathable so I can wear it everyday and do everything thing in it and still look stylish while I'm doing whatever I'm doing. It still offers some weather resistance too. I run hot so just a shirt/tshirt underneath and the jacket is all I need 90% of the time. Only when it's super cold in the morning might I wear a jumper also.
Nice fitting high collar with a hood if I ever need it.
I had a similar design jacket with all the features I wanted and looked at getting it copied but that would have been $$$$$$.
I found this jacket instead and it's perfect! I have a number of other fjallraven products which I love so was super happy when I found I could get my perfect jacket from them too.
My jacket is in black which is practical and looks super stylish too!
I can fit everything I carry in the four pockets (plus the internal zipped one) wallet, phone and keys. I can arrange them just right so it's comfortable and I can still put my hands in the sides for comfort when I'm standing for long periods eg shopping.
The construction is bombproof. Perfect for my active lifestyle day to day. Practical AND I look respectable and stylish no matter where I am; the hardware store, walking the dogs or even in the French restaurant!
I. Love. It.