Räven Lite Jacket W
Classic Fjällräven jacket in lighter fabric for warmer climates.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description
Räven Lite Jacket is a lighter version of Fjällräven's classic outdoor jacket from 1970. Made from light, airy G-1000 Air making it cool and comfortable in warm climates. Its hood can be folded into the collar and it has many practical pockets, including the characteristic bellows pockets with openings at the sides. A timeless everyday favourite that is just as suitable in the outdoors as in the city.
- Well-ventilated G-1000 Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Convenient hood that can be folded into the collar when not in use.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Air: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Gross Weight: 0,7
- Hood: True
- Hood Features: Capsule hood
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Open side pocket(s)
- Ventilation: True
- Weight: 480
- Additional Instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process