Abisko Midsummer Trousers W Reg
Light, well-ventilated and packable trekking trousers. Perfect for warm climates
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Technical and durable trekking tights. Made from a highly functional stretch fabric, with reinforced rear so they can handle close contact with sharp stones and rocks and also resist moisture if you sit on damp ground. Perfect for fast or more relaxing trips in the mountains or other rough terrain. Practical leg pockets offer practical storage; a large one on the right-hand leg has room for a map and a smaller zippered one on the left-hand leg fits a compass.
The waist is wide for better comfort and can be adjusted with a drawcord on the inside. There is also a zippered security pocket and a little loop on the left hip to attach gear or a light jacket to. The excellent fit and four-way stretch fabric gives a garment that has maximum freedom of movement, that can easily tag along on a shorter or longer climb and that will sit comfortably under a pair of shell trousers if it starts raining.
- Light, airy and durable fabric with mechanical stretch.
- Articulated fit for even more freedom of movement.
- Hidden hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Spacious leg pocket; one zippered and the other buttoned.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Air Stretch: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyester: 100%
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,29
- Leg Endings: Fixed length
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Preshaped Knees: True
- Reinforcement Areas: Knees, Rear
- Ventilation: True
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 285
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process