Kaipak Trousers M
Hardwearing, versatile trekking trousers in G-1000 Eco with stretch panels.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description
Kaipak Trousers are designed to work just as well on the trail as for everyday use. An articulated fit together with stretch panels at the back yoke, crotch and back of the knees give great freedom of movement. The main fabric is durable G-1000 Eco that can resist wind and brief showers, and that can be treated with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection. Leg endings with strap adjustments and boot hooks.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco with stretch panels.
- Designed for versatile functionality in the mountains and for everyday use. Spacious leg pockets – one buttoned and the other zippered.
- Leg endings with strap adjustments and boot hooks.
- Articulated fit with pre-shaped knees and rear.
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Channels moisture, Stretch
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyamide: 88%, elastane: 12%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Clothing Layer: Outerwear
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,4
- Leg Endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Preshaped Knees: True
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 440
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process