$309.95 Sale • Save
Classic Kånken in Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionKånken Re-Wool is a special version of the classic Kånken backpack, made from recycled wool. With the help of traditional methods, spill from the wool textile industry is transformed into a high quality Melton fabric. The back panel, base, pockets and lining are in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored in the main compartment.
- Robust Melton fabric made from recycled wool.Name label inside the main compartment.
- Pockets, back panel, base and lining in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Textile shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : wool: 80%, polyamide: 20%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®, Re-Wool, Wool
- Depth: 12
- Gross Weight: 1
- Height: 36
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat Pad Included: True
- Weight: 533
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash