Special edition Kånken Mini, made entirely from polyester recycled from plastic bottles. An everyday pack in mini format with long shoulder straps that can be adjusted to fit both children and adults.
- Special edition Kånken Mini made from solution-dyed, recycled polyester
- Fabric, webbing and lining are made from the same yarn
- Large main compartment with a large, zippered opening
- Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front
- Inside back pocket with removable seat pad
- Inside ID label
- Webbing shoulder straps are long and adjustable so they fit both little and big backs
- Environmental Info : Recycled, Better processes
- Material : polyester: 100%
- Pockets: 4
- Seat Pad Included: True
- Volume: 7
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
I love my Re-Kanken mini! I love how the embroidered logo is subtle and blends into the bag fabric.
Overall the bag is very well made and very sturdy.
The one thing I dislike is how small and difficult it is to unzip the front pocket, the flap that hides the zip is a bit too big and ridgid, which makes the opening smaller and annoying to access, but that is the only issue I've had so far.
I always wanted a Kanken, back in the 2014 tumblr era, I'm so glad I eventually got one for my everyday bag, a very good investment