$604.95 Sale • Save
Robust backpack with built in frame that doubles as a stool.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Take a seat! This durable daypack has a built-in frame that lets you sit down and enjoy your surroundings. Now upgraded with sustainable fabric – Fjällräven’s durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S – and an updated design that makes it even easier to use. The main compartment has a snowlock but can also be accessed via a zipper at the front. Perfect for hunting, fishing, bird watching etc. when you want to both carry comfortably and have a seat with you.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with reinforced, waterproof base in nylon.
- Top pocket plus built-in seat pad and cover in safety orange.
- Main compartment can be accessed from the top or via a zipper at the front.
- Daisychain webbing for attachment of extra gear.
- Can be expanded with Singi Side Pocket (art. 23323, not included).
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyamide 500D: 100%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Depth: 24
- Gross Weight: 2,1
- Height: 52
- Pockets: Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Weight: 2100
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash